I need the following for winter:
- More layerable dresses, at least 2 - I have decided I really do prefer dresses to other clothing options. They just need to be layerable, preferably structured. Black/grey are preferred shades.
- Layerable tops in a variety of shades. Preferably turtlenecks, and preferably fairly lightweight.
- At least 1 pair of dress pants - preferably 2, and preferably black, with zippers/buttons.
- Fleece-lined tights - they have these in the US, so surely they are available to Australia? At least 2 pairs.
- Neutral flats. Also another pair of black flats. Possibly a pair of patterned flats. I currently have a black pair, and a leopard print pair.
- Cardigans. Black or dark grey, and a lighter colour.
- Trackpants - 2 of.
- Hoodies - 2 of.
- Jocks - I have a billionty socks, and enough bras, but jocks are a bit ish......
While we are on the subject of shopping, I have a question: today, after our shorebirds workshop/lunch/get-together, we had a browse around. I was disgusted with the poor quality/high prices of a lot of boutique items - Kmart were often not only cheaper, but better made, and the fabrics felt better. What's with that?