Monday 7 April 2014

5 weeks and 4 days til we leave Tombstone.....

We have booked to escape! Woo!

Lots of pain-in-the-bum jobs to do, but we are leaving, so they are all steps on the road out of here.

In other news, I have acquired my fleece-lined tights (yet to try them, weather has been warm).  I have also revised my want list, rather than buy new boots, I am going to see if I can get the heels of the ones I already have altered.

School is going well, I am only taking one unit, a history unit, so that is interesting.  Only problem is that I have to try and get my major assignment out of the way before we leave, so I am pretty much lost in the French Revolution.

Thinking about getting another dog in the future - Sheldon wants a husky.  I think they are gorgeous dogs, but a lot of work.  Any dog is a lot of work and a big responsibility.  I'm not ready for that yet, thankfully he isn't either. Yet.

Can't believe it is already April - DST ended yesterday and we are already noticing it.  Blah!

No comments:

Post a Comment